An investment property is real estate property purchased with the intention of earning a return on the investment (ROI) either through rental income, the future resale of the property, or both.
iMac Properties agents, due to their experience in Dubai Real Estate, can share their knowledge and help our clients avoid hidden obstacles and mistakes. We use our expertise to help people invest smartly and increase their wealth.
If you decide to invest your money in Dubai, why should you use our Investment Advisory service?
- We listen to your needs and preferences
- We provide an investment plan within the size of investment with different options and ROI opportunities
- We prepare a 5-years forecast of the future investment outcome
- We ensure you invest in the right properties
- We take care of all transfer procedures, offering the best ways of payment
- We control payments schedule and ensure avoidance of penalties in case of payment plans
- We offer full post-sale service, providing you Property Management facilities
- We make sure YOU MAKE MONEY!
For many investors, property investment represents a steady and reliable form of additional income, especially if the real estate in which they have invested will be utilized for the purposes of renting out to other individuals on short-term and long-term leases.
iMac Properties is prepared to help out those looking to invest in Dubai real estate sector in numerous ways, from choosing the right property and getting it ready for lease or selling it to help manage an apartment, villa, townhouse, penthouse, warehouse etc. once it is being leased out to renters.
We will do everything that they can to ensure that you make the right decision and that once you have made a decision to invest, the entire process runs as smoothly as possible. We offer numerous options available for purchase throughout Dubai. No matter what type of investment you are interested in, or how you are looking to invest, we are available to help you with everything that you need for incredible revenue growth.
Why Invest in Dubai Real Estate?
- Making sure that you will be selecting the best properties.
- Making certain that all things are looked after with property management services maintained perfectly in the long run.
- Evaluating and choosing tenants for your property.
- Always keeping with the essential servicing and inspections necessary to keep a property in effective working order.
- Dubai Expo 2020 will likely be drawing 25 million guests and will generate over 3 hundred thousand jobs by the year 2021.
- Dubai holds the rankings of having the best airport with 83 million people travelling in 2016. The amount is anticipated to go beyond 90 million in 2017.